A diverse speaker lineup featuring today’s most provocative and insightful cultural, health, and economic leaders.
Breakout discussions with innovative benefits and HR leaders on how to build a better system for tomorrow's workforce.
Employer-only sessions on hot topics—diversity and inclusion, behavioral health concerns, the opioid epidemic, and more.
The latest on our vision to help the boldest HR and benefits leaders realize their most audacious goals.
June 18, 2019
- Ali Diab & Rajaie Batniji, “Our Collective Movement”
- Laszlo Bock, “The HR Imperative: Get Smart. Be Bold”
June 19, 2019
- Addressing and Managing Addiction in the Workplace
- Championing Inclusion and Diversity Through Benefits
- Balancing Personalization and Privacy
- Fertility and Family-Building Benefits
- Collective Health 101
- Managing Benefits for a Growing, Global Workforce
- Providing On-site/near-site Care
- How to Balance Budget and Member Experience
- Communicating Beyond Open Enrollment
- Engaging your C-Suite in Benefits Strategy
- Innovative Behavioral Health Solutions
Need lodging? We have a block of rooms at the San Francisco Marriott Courtyard Downtown, June 17-20, at $349/night.
Book your room by following this link or calling reservations directly at 1-800-321-2211 and reference the Collective Health Room Block.